This morning i got a letter in the post....i have been put on a jury list for the year starting September 2011. Unlike a lot of people i talk to, i am really excited! I did it once before quite a few years ago when we lived in Liverpool. It was great....2 weeks of sitting in a room, reading my favourite books and getting the odd snack. I think it operates differently here in Norn Iron. I just hope i get called. Opt out.....not me!
Unfortunately little Carys has been rather poorly this week. She could hardly keep her eyes open on Tuesday morning when we were due to go to a mother and toddler group. Thought it best to keep her at home. Bad chesty cough and very runny nose too. Bless. As a mother it is hard to see your children feeling unwell. Lots of cuddles and some calpol seem to have started her on the road of recovery.
Friday, 28 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment